Thursday 18 July 2013

I Will Remember I Have A Blog!

Hello!
I just wanted to write up a quick explanation as to why I haven't really posted anything in a while.

I'm not really the type for making excuses so although I have been busy with some other things lately, I'll be honest and say I kind of forgot about my blog.

I spend a lot of time writing updates on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and all the other sites I use (I will add links at the bottom of this post) and ended up neglecting my blog a bit.

However on those sites, I tend to update more about my shop and the work side of things, all while trying to squish it into 140 characters. Here, is a bit more personal.

I'm a person who loves to write more lengthy posts in more detail than I could ever fit into 140 characters!

I'm going to write more of an "update" type thing in the next post, so do keep an eye out if you're interested!

Also, I have a lot of new clay creations that I just can't wait to share!

See you then!

Etsy | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest |Tumblr | deviantArt

No comments:

Post a Comment