Friday 19 July 2013

Blog Feature & At The Beach

I have some happy news!
One of my charms has been featured in a post on Caravan Of Beads Jewelry Blog!

You can check out the post here.

She has a really wonderful blog and I recommend you check out some of her other posts too. (^^)

--------

Also, I've been at the beach most of the day and I just wanted to share a couple of photos with you, so here are those...

I found a jellyfish
When we eventually arrived down by the sea, I decided to go for a paddle and I came across this jellyfish!
I've never seen a jellyfish before and I didn't even think they existed here so I was completely amazed to have seen something like this and I just had to take a photo.

Yummy ice cream
Next, I got a giant ice cream the size of my head.
It's bigger than it looks in the picture, trust me.
I thought about actually taking a photo to compare it to the size of my head, but it was kind of melting...

Rocks for painting
I also collected some nice rocks and I think I might even try rock painting. I've seen people do this before and it looks like a lot of fun so I thought I'd have a go at it myself.
(Don't expect it to be good though!)

Anyway, thank you so much for reading if you made it this far! I hope everyone else is enjoying their July as much as I am!

2 comments:

  1. Eeep, love your blog Lindsay! I knew that you had a Facebook page, but didn't know about the blog. That jellyfish is gorgeous - nice pics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thanks a lot for taking the time to visit my blog, I'm so glad you dropped by! :)

      Delete