Monday 4 March 2013

St Patricks Day Charms & Jewellery

*creeps in*

Hello!
It feels like it's been quite a while since I've been here.
I had quite the week last week; I was so busy, I never slept, I ate loads of junk. Yeah it was fun!
However I've been dying to get some work done the whole time, so I'm releived to be able to get back to normality this week!

Well almost...

It seems I've become nocturnal... oops.

Anyway!

For anyone who actually reads these, I have an update! Yaaaay!
I know I already posted these when they were still just mere clay blobs before I popped them in the oven, but I have now added the finished product to Etsy!


      
  Behold! A Shamrock Jewellery Set and A Leprechaun Hat Charm

Now that that's done, I have something a little different in store in the next post so keep an eye out!

No comments:

Post a Comment