Sunday 24 February 2013

Let's get Green! (For St. Patricks Day)

I know I already posted today but let's be honest, that was a pretty random and senseless post to most of you am I right?
So I thought I might as well post this as well.

Since St. Patricks day is coming up next month I decided to make some themed items out of polymer clay earlier.


Looks like a cheeky little turtle snook into my photo too...
I have to admit, he does look right at home in there so it's no wonder I didn't notice!

Anyway...

I noticed that most of my posts have been updates on what I've been making out of polymer clay lately.
I do want to try and keep this interesting, but I haven't had time to do anything else to be honest.

I love comments and suggestions so don't be afraid!

Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment