Sunday 17 February 2013

Diving Right In! - Hello!

Well hello there!
Before I start writing anything, I first want to thank you for dropping by my blog! However you managed to stumble accross my page, I'm so glad that you did!

Maybe... Just maybe, I can persuade you to drop by again? :P

Just to clear things up a little, this is my very first blog, and this is my very first post (Oh god...) but I decided that I really want to give blogging a go so we'll se how I get on.

I already introduced my self a little in the "About Me section" over on the side, so instead I will introduce some of my hobbies and interests, and what you're likely to find here.

Although I enjoy a wide variety of arts and crafts, most of my time these days I spend coming up with ideas and creating cute and unique little pieces of jewellery using polymer clay.


Time for a bit of shameless self promotion (sorry!)
Well... kind of. It's just a couple of little pictures to show you the kind of things I like to make. I also sell these on Etsy. *cough*

Plus, they make my first post look interesting and pretty!

Anyway to end is brilliant first post, I would like to ask you a question.
I'm very much interested in reading blogs too, so I would love to know about any you think I should check out!

Other than that, please do leave me some comments or suggestions. I would love that!

Thanks for reading,
Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment