Saturday 4 April 2015

Happy Easter!

Hi everyone! HAPPY EASTER!

How ever you're spending this weekend, I hope you have a good one! As for me, I love an excuse to sit down and make something really cute and colourful. Not that I need an excuse (I mean, I do this all the time...) but what I mean is, I especially love a theme. I'm already thinking about Halloween!

Other than the eating extra chocolate and sweets part, Easter traditions have mostly "fizzled out" in our house. But apart from Christmas, I think it's one of my favourite themes for arts and crafts. I'm only sad I didn't get in there sooner. I've been so busy, Easter seemed to just spring up on me out of nowhere and I haven't had time to do much this year...

But I did manage to squeeze in making a polymer clay version of the much loved Easter Bunny, armed with his little basket full of bright and colourful egg gifts to be handed out! :)

Again, Happy Easter everyone!

Feel free to share your Easter arts and crafts, I would love to see what other people are making this Easter! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment